Looking for a smart Java Developer to expand our team in Riga. Project work includes development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions, implementation of unit and integration tests and investigation of production incidents. Technology stack includes (but not limited to): Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Apache Camel, JPA/Hibernate, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Junit.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- At least 3-5 years of Java experience
- Spring Core (XML configuration, DI)
- Spring MVC, REST
- Maven (package, deployment, release plugin, profiles)
- Tomcat, Jetty, embedded Jetty
- Jenkins, Nexus
- Basic understanding of the CI process
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work in team
Good to have
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies
- Experience in SQL query profiling and optimization
- Experience in multithreading programming
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Global projects
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone expenses compensation
- English classes
- Corporate events
- Friday's brown bag sessions with pizza
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.