Payment Product Business Development Manager
DYNATECH - Elegant solutions for tomorrow’s needs.
DYNATECH is the hub of operations and the key to DYNINNO Groups success. DYNATECH creates cutting edge technology to enable our global achievements. From programming and design to technical support and maintenance. The company mission is to promote and strengthen the synergy between the group's proprietary technologies and unique know-how within our client businesses. With every project we seek to promote our core values: focus on results, dynamism, innovation and a positive attitude. Due to expansion within the company, we are looking for:
Business Development Manager of Payment Products
Project Manager of active developing Payment Service Providing company. To lead project and the team.
- Project management (project planning and organization);
- Team management (monitor team daily work);
- The development of cooperation with the existing partners;
- Card's Transaction monitoring acquiring and issuing;
- End-to-end product management, including processes and communication towards customers and stakeholders;
- Manages perspectives of the product pricing and profitability according to relevant life cycle stages;
- Driving and implementing changes, including Legal and regulatory requirements fulfilling, following card and acquiring organization requirements;
- Supervision of Analyze transactions of selected clients for fraud patterns and derive rules to reduce fraud numbers. Dispute resolution in regards to Fraud, Charge backs etc (would be a plus);
- Support further development of the fraud prevention solutions and assess effectiveness of existing fraud prevention rule sets (fraud hit ratio, false positive ratio).
- Higher education in Social sciences;
- 2-5 years experience in financial services sector;
- Professional experience in analytics;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience with using analysis tools;
- Knowledge of credit card payments and related fraud risks;
- Knowledge of Visa and MasterCard General rules;
- Good communication skills;
- Very good time management skills and ability to organize tasks;
- Decision making and responsibility;
- Learning and researching;
- Excellent written skills in English, Russian, Latvian.
- Experience in the area of prevention of money laundering (experience in the area of e-commerce will be taken as an advantage) with the supervision of non-residents;
- Knowledge of requirements of legal acts of the European Union and Latvia that regulate operations carried out by banks or financial institutions, as well as knowledge and understanding of recommendation requirements of international organizations in the area of prevention of money laundering and terrorism funding.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH (Reg. Nr. 40203012485).
We want to give you room to grow. At DYNATECH, not only do we offer a competitive salary, we encourage constant professional development. Our office is a space for sharing and collaboration, enabling effective results fast.
If you are interested send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Ārvalsts komersanta Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech"