DYNATECH - Elegant solutions for tomorrow’s needs.
DYNATECH is the hub of operations and the key to DYNINNO Groups success. DYNATECH creates cutting edge technology to enable our global achievements. From programming and design to technical support and maintenance. The company mission is to promote and strengthen the synergy between the group's proprietary technologies and unique know-how within our client businesses. With every project we seek to promote our core values: focus on results, dynamism, innovation and a positive attitude. Due to expansion within the company, we are looking for:
- Configure and maintain JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence;
- Ensure that proper backup procedures are in place, oversee troubleshooting, disaster recovery and provide support when necessary;
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving system related problems (1st and 2nd levels support);
- Assist in developing methods for integrating different systems so they work properly together;
- Provide end-user training.
- Experience in JIRA configuring: issue types, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes, etc.;
- Experience in workflows developing with multiple conditions and post-transition actions;
- Hands on experience on Linux;
- Customer service orientation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise tasks;
- Proficiency in Latvian, English and Russian languages.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH (Reg. Nr. 40203012485).
We want to give you room to grow. At DYNATECH, not only do we offer a competitive salary, we encourage constant professional development. Our office is a space for sharing and collaboration, enabling effective results fast.
If you are interested send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Ārvalsts komersanta Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech"