DYNATECH - Elegant solutions for tomorrow’s needs.
DYNATECH is the hub of operations and the key to DYNINNO Groups success. DYNATECH creates cutting edge technology to enable our global achievements. From programming and design to technical support and maintenance. The company mission is to promote and strengthen the synergy between the group's proprietary technologies and unique know-how within our client businesses. With every project we seek to promote our core values: focus on results, dynamism, innovation and a positive attitude. Due to expansion within the company, we are looking for:
- Review requirements and specifications, analyze user stories, provide feedback;
- Design new well-structured test cases, review existing;
- Perform manual testing according to requirements and company procedures, analyze test results;
- Identify, record, and document bugs in issue tracker;
- Verify fixed defects;
- Participate actively in development process, daily communication with development team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software testing;
- Understanding of software testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Writing comprehensive and detailed test cases;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience in web software development;
- Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver, Codeception, Git, HTML/CSS, PHP.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH (Reg. Nr. 40203012485).
We want to give you room to grow. At DYNATECH, not only do we offer a competitive salary, we encourage constant professional development. Our office is a space for sharing and collaboration, enabling effective results fast.
If you are interested send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Ārvalsts komersanta Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech"