Citadele is a universal bank with over €2bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 40+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback- and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
As part of our business expansion and innovation strategy, we are looking for an Android developer to join our team.
- Implement components of the new Citadele mobile application, from communication layer to UI stuff
- Collaborate with UX designer and product owner, developing screen designs and flows
- Collaborate or even share some work with Java backend developers
- Understand and evolve existing system design
- Diagnose and resolve system problems
- Work closely with QA on test automation
- Work closely with Operations on monitoring automation
Skills and qualification:
- 2+ years experience in Android application development in Java
- knowledge of application development lifecycle (we use Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Redmine, Espresso, Retrofit, RxJava etc.)
- good communication skills
- good analytical skills
- good level of Latvian, Russian or English
- work in a large growing company
- professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management
- experience in Baltics-scale projects
- participation in product development from idea to realization
- attractive salary and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
- modern office near Riga Old Town
If you have any questions regarding position, please contact Annija Babre - email@example.com
Most suitable candidates will be invited for a meeting to discuss team plans
SIA "LikeIT", 32-14 Kr. Barona iela, Riga, LV-1050, Reg.N. 40103859256