Citadele is a universal bank with over €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years.
Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team.
We prefer less formal feedback and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
As part of our business expansion and innovation strategy, we are looking for an QA engineer to join our team.
- Test mobile and web applications;
- Plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Participate in functional and UX design;
- Triage, prepare defect reports;
- Analyse and reproduce production system problems.
Skills and qualification:
- 2+ years experience in a role of QA specialist;
- Knowledge of application development lifecycle (we use Git, Jenkins, Jira, Selenide, Restassured, Android Espresso, JUnit, XCTest, etc.).
- Work in a large growing company;
- Professional and friendly colleagues and management;
- Experience in Baltics-scale projects;
- Participation in product development from idea to realization;
- Attractive salary and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka - Upisa iela, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Evolution Latvia SIA
QA Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Developer in Test
Top Level Analytics
QA TEST ENGINEER
Skywind Tech LV