Citadele is a universal bank with about €3bn in assets, owned by group of world-class investors and having shown impressive financial results over past years. As part of our business expansion and innovation strategy, we are looking for passionate and talented developers interested in delivering secure systems and products that rock. Most of business-critical system development is done internally by our 50+ developer team, which we invite you to join! We prefer less formal feedback- and collaboration-based approaches (say, agile), which enable us to serve hundreds of thousands customers all over the world in rapidly changing circumstances. We offer you an opportunity to shape future banking environment, demonstrate your initiative and commitment, and get rewarded as business grows.
- Design and implement enhancements in Payment Cards systems
- Research existing Payment Cards systems functionality and design new one together with product owners
- Document requirements and Payment Cards system designs
- Work closely with QA and Operations, diagnosing and resolving complex problems and providing necessary automation
Skills and qualification
- Experience in Oracle SQL
- Ability to work in Unix environment
- Prior experience in Payment Cards system development, QA or administration
- Experience in IT integration or development projects
- Good communication skills and analytical skills
- Good level of Latvian, Russian and English
- Preferable bachelor or master degree in IT
- Work in a large growing company
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management
- Experience in Baltics-scale projects
- Participation in product development from idea to realization
- Attractive salary and additional bonuses: health insurance, professional trainings, etc.
Most suitable candidates will be invited for a meeting!