This job offer has expired.
Digital Mind are business technology experts. We help organizations all across Baltic Sea region to bridge the gap between Business and IT, by assisting in development of an overall digital strategy and by implementing software solutions that improve the efficiency of various business processes, thus increasing revenue and reducing costs.
We believe that smart application of technology can deliver significant competitive advantages for any organization, and we can prove it with the results of our work.
See more about our strategy, vision and solutions we provide - http://www.digitalmind.lv/
Currently our team is looking for a project/program manager to lead our largest projects in a cross baltic level.
Some of challenges we point out:
- Effective client management (objective setting, communication throughout projects);
- Zoom-in, zoom-out (strategic thinking);
- Paralel work stream management;
- Analysis of interim results, presentation to team.
We assess such qualities as:
- Client orientation;
- Team player;
- Growth mindset.
We are looking for a person who has solid experience managing IT projects, evaluating understanding and experience applying the best practices in project management (we keep close to PRINCE2).
You can expect:
- Health insurance, paid phone bills and a parking space;
- Internal trainings, opportunities for external trainings;
- Fixed salary + regular bonuses based on individual results.
If you have any questions regarding position, please contact Annija Babre - email@example.com
Most suitable candidates will be invited for a meeting to discuss team plans
SIA "LikeIT", 32-14 Kr. Barona iela, Riga, LV-1050, Reg.N. 40103859256