Chip is the UK’s fastest growing automatic saving app.
Chip connects to users’ online banking, analyses their transactions and every few days calculates what they can afford to save based on their recent spending. That money is then automatically moved to their Chip savings account where users can reach savings goals and deploy savings to third party investment products.
Chip also intends to offer a range of smart credit features that enable users to save money and pay it back automatically using the automatic saving feature.
The app is constructed using a chatbot interface enabling Chip to communicate using a range of commands and responses.
In a year since release the app has more than 25,000 users (15,000 active). Head office based in Canary Wharf http://www.level39.co/, London’s financial district.
The development team are based in Riga.
To learn more about us check out our web site
More about our investments
Following our most recent funding we are looking for an Android developer to join our IT team in Riga.
Passionate about disruptive start-ups in particular Fintech and possibilities for “plugin” banking?
An excellent multi-tasker who can handle busyreactive situations?
Excited to join a UK Fintech?
- Knowledge of Android SDK;
- Experience working with REST Web Services;
- Knowledge of OO programming principles;
- Experience in connecting to external services;
- Ability to work in English.
Our technical stack
- Java (Android) - Kotlin further can be an option;
- Swift (iOS);
- PHP (back end);
- Mongo DB, Docker, AWS.
- The opportunity to realise your own ideas;
- Support in your professional development;
- Frequent travel opportunities to London;
- A friendly, collaborative and comfortable work atmosphere.
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka - Upisa iela, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.