Senior PHP developer
Want to work with one of the UK's most exciting Fintech startups?
Chip www.getchip.uk is the UK’s fastest growing automatic saving app.
Chip connects to users’ online banking, analyses their transactions and every few days calculates what they can afford to save based on their recent spending. That money is then automatically moved to their Chip savings account where users can reach savings goals and deploy savings to third party investment products.
Chip also intends to offer a range of smart credit features that enable users to save money and pay it back automatically using the automatic saving feature.
The app is constructed using a chatbot interface enabling Chip to communicate using a range of commands and responses.
In a year since release the app has more than 10,000 users saving £500k a month and growing rapidly. With the head office based in Canary Wharf http://www.level39.co/, London’s financial district the development team are based in Riga.
To learn more about us check out our web site - https://getchip.uk/
More about our investments
Following our most recent funding we are looking for a senior full stack PHP developer to join our team.
Passionate about disruptive start-ups in particular Fintech and possibilities for “plugin” banking?
An excellent multi-tasker who can handle busy reactive situations?
A hard worker willing to go the extra mile to get things done?
Excited to join a UK Fintech?
- Ability to work in English
- Advance knowledge of PHP and experience with MVC PHP frameworks
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Understanding of control version system (git)
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience working with HTML, CSS
As an advantage
- Knowledge of Docker and experience using it
- Experience with AWS
- Amazing environment - great team and perfect location in the Old Town
- Frequent travel opportunities to London
- Share incentive scheme