Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live dealer gaming solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market.
Evolution Gaming has around 3000 employees. One of the most essential parts of our business is our skilled IT team, based in Riga, Latvia and our partners from other countries.
Our main values are integrity and alive, meaning that we take our business very responsibly and do our best to reach goals as well as we are constantly evolving, growing and having fun doing that.
We work with the newest technologies and best professionals, providing a highly qualitative service to our clients worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- In this position you will be responsible for the upkeeping and improving agile methods within our product development teams. Your goal: the best possible efficiency of the team for our customers
- Use the lean startup approach and agile management methods to enable continuous optimization and innovation of processes and working methods
- Ensure optimal flow of information, organize and facilitate ceremonies and workshops for the team
- Develop indicators for team efficiency in line with the needs of the company
- Relevant work experience in agile context and a proven track record in implementing agile procedures
- Ideally, you have at least a year as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a commercial setting
- Extensive experience in the agile methods and tools (e.g. Atlassian)
- Experience with change management
- A high degree of sociability, empathy and a lot of team spirit
- Challenging work environment in an international team of professionals
- Close connection to and active participation in Agile community
- Chance to transform perception of Scrum/Agile concepts by the public
- Ability to choose your own trainings and courses on company budget