This job offer has expired.
For our client we are looking for an SW developer, to join the Smartness team. Our client's mission is to serve their customer with a cutting edge experience and world-class software, content, mobile phones, and innovation.
The team contributes to global products and you´ll get the possibility to see the big picture and work together both within and outside the local team. We are working in a multicultural environment as our teams are global responsible. As part of the Development organization, you will come in contact with latest technologies and new/Frontline products.
Description of the job
- Participate as a Software Developer and key member of the team, in various activities which give value to our products through software.
- Quality assurance activities (T-hours, manual and automated test cases, etc)
- Innovative concepts and early feasibility prototypes
- MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience from C++/Java programming
- Android development experience
- Embedded systems experience
- Experience from working in Open Source
- Professional spoken and written English
- Strong ability to co-operate and communicate in teams - team player
- A Self-driven and innovative mindset
- Knowledge and experience in SW architecture and development processes/models as well as verification methods
- Strong maintain skills to review, design and implement software solutions within Android and Linux
- High-quality mindset with an understanding of how to deliver well-tested software, based on data-driven development
- Experience from using agile software development methods
- Ability to understand technical trade-offs and their commercial implications
- Verbal and written English as the corporate language is English
- Experience from previous Android cloud development
- Recent experience of SW development from the clients SW department is a must