This job offer has expired.
Application Support Technician
For our client, we are looking for a Support Technician
We are looking for an Application support technician, you will be tasked with carrying out user support, bug fixing and improvement activities for a specific application. The primary responsibility is to manage global application support by taking care of incidents and requests. The team you will join follows a well-defined process to ensure quality delivery. As a support technician, you carry out 2nd line support and is responsible for providing support services to our customers and users according to the Service Level Agreement. This requires communication with different global sites and departments as well as external customers, suppliers, and partners.
• Supporting customers by handling incidents and requests
• Analysing and resolving incidents
• Identifying potential solutions for defects
• Knowledge management by documenting and sharing knowledge
• Status communication to customers and stakeholders
• Providing improvement suggestions to improve deliveries
• Participating in maintenance and deployment activities
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as support technician
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Experience in most of the following areas: Knowledge on handling Java/JBOSS based application of Oracle 10/11, SQL o Unix/Linux
• Service-minded, analytical and problem-solving attitude
• Previous experience with application support