This job offer has expired.
Senior Digital Hardware Design Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Digital Hardware Design Engineer
• Master or Ph.D. in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or similar technical field.
• Extensive industry experience in digital HW development (ASIC/FPGA) for cellular devices
• Extensive industry experience of HW development languages such as VHDL, Verilog, SystemC or equivalent
• Extensive industry experience in ASIC or FPGA syntheses
• Skills in High-Level Synthesis concepts and development
• Strong analytical skills, eagerness to find innovative solutions to complex problems
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
• Like to work in an environment where you cooperate closely with a diverse team of colleagues, together striving to fulfill common targets.
• Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others.
• English language skills
• Good understanding of wireless communications, cellular systems design, and 3GPP specifications
• Programming skills (VHDL, Verilog, C, C++, SystemC, Matlab, TCL).Desirable Skills and Experience
• Familiarity of scripting languages like Python and similar
• Source control skills (Git, Repo).
• Knowledge in agile work methodology
ASIC 5-10 Years
C programming 5-10 Years
VHDL/FPGA/ASIC 5-10 Years