This job offer has expired.
Senior Mobile Developer
For our customer, we are looking for 1-2 experienced iOS developers.
Job description: You will work full time as part of a team developing an app for iOS and Apple watch. The app is built on top of the current codebase and takes it to the next level.
Your main tasks are:
- Develop the existing iOS apps with new features and improvements to the existing features.
- Working closely together with the product owners, designers, the Android team and the web team.
- Working with the web developers to create and maintain the backend that supports the apps.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Depending on the skillset, can be lead on iOS or support Android, web front end or backend development.
- Excellent knowledge of information architecture, human computer interaction, and usability design principles
- Strong design and programming skills in Swift and experience of Objective-C
- Pays attention to details and delivers high-quality apps
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Problem-solving ability
- Good scoping and estimation skills
- Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Front end development skills and Play and Scala experience are advantages but not necessary
SWIFT 3-5 Years
Objective-c 3-5 Years
IOS 3-5 Years
Mobile development 3-5 Years
Front End Development 3-5 Years