Senior backend developers: JAVA, C#, GO
We react fast, once a CV of a senior JAVA, C# or GO developer hits us. Web or mobile, it is the backend that serves secure API, implements complex business logic, integrates with
other systems and scales together with the growing user base.
During the interview, we will discuss your experience implementing enterprise systems, paying attention to the choice of architecture, clean code practices, and deployment procedures. Mention, if you have experience with Amazon or Microsoft Azure components.
We are always keen to add good integration specialists to our team. We build batch and real-time interfaces between enterprise systems, web, and mobile apps. We also integrate between cloud and on-premise systems. Reach out, if you have worked with Fusion Middleware, BizTalk, or WebMethods, and especially with Azure API and Logic apps, as well as Apache Camel.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
Well-established IT consultancy for enterprise companies
10 years experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
If you are curious and hard-working, this is your opportunity to shine! Learn more about six reasons to join the team here: http://ideaportriga.com/work-at-ipr/
- Development experience with Fusion Middleware, BizTalk, or WebMethods, and especially with Azure API and Logic apps, as well as Apache Camel.
- Passion for well-designed software and respect for your colleagues
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
- Work for Nordic Clients
- Development, not maintenance
- Profit share (annual bonus at least 3 monthly salaries)
- Paid phone bills
- Medical insurance
- SEB Life insurance
- New office near Dienvidu bridge in Riga
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Idea Port Riga