This job offer has expired.
You are welcome to join If Insurance IT community! You will be part of passionate IT team who build modern Insurance products by following latest trends in software development.
- To ensure needed quality assurance level for project software deliveries
- To take ownership of test process in the area, control test scope and test deliverables
- To be in tight and active communication with development team and business users, to perform requirements analysis and testing
- At least 2 year experience of both web and desk-top applications testing
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience of working according to Agile principles, practical experience in SCRUM
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, web service testing
- Your friends most probably would characterize you as an excellent communicator, self- organized person and great team player.
- Professional growth with an international and friendly team.
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks.
- Attractive salary and motivation package.
- Healthy work and life balance: additional vacation days, fruits in office, cozy lounge with Xbox and novus table where to take a short brake.