Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS)
You are welcome to join If Insurance IT community! You will be part of passionate IT team who build modern Insurance products by following latest trends in software development.
Currently we are looking for QA Specialist to join our team!
We test solutions like:
• Self-service web pages for Claims reporting for lot of different insurance products;
• Partner portals for dealing different insurance products for private area;
• Travel insurance web shops and branded car insurance;
• Complete desktop applications including customer database, policy handling, claims handling, accounting, and the product and price engine.
Currently we are a team of more than 40 Quality Assurance specialists and Test Automation specialists. Close collaboration with internal customer allow us to deliver high quality solutions for If Business in Scandinavia and Baltic. We work Agile and pay a lot attention to new technologies and constant improvements.
- To ensure needed quality assurance level for project software deliveries;
- To take ownership of test process in the area, control test scope and test deliverables;
- To be in tight and active communication with development team and business users, to perform requirements analysis and testing.
- At least 2 year experience of both web and desk-top applications testing;
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Experience of working according to Agile principles, practical experience in SCRUM;
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, web service testing;
- Your friends most probably would characterize you as an excellent communicator, self- organized person and great team player.
- Professional growth with an international and friendly team;
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks;
- Attractive salary and motivation package;
- Healthy work and life balance: additional vacation days, fruits in office, cozy lounge with Xbox and novus table where to take a short brake.
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka - Upisa iela, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
If P&C Insurance AS Latvijas filiāle
Similar job offers
Vecākais finanšu informācijas sistēmas eksperts
VAS «Valsts nekustamie īpašumi»
Senior/Middle Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with experience in Python and Robot Framework
QA Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Developer in Test
Top Level Analytics