Senior IT Operations Engineer
MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments for banks, based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. Using our solution banks can issue digital payment cards in a smartphone and use for payments.
You can check out more about our products in home page - https://www.meawallet.com/
Due to current product implementation and further plans and projects in Europe, Nordics and Scandinavia we are looking to expand our IT Operations team in Riga.
Your every day work will be related to
- IT Operations tasks and processes
- Complete stack and components involved in an operational production platform (enterprise solutions)
- Hardware components, hypervisor, SAN’s, physical and logical network structure, VM’s (server OS), middleware / software stack, backup systems, etc.
- Systems monitoring (principles, best practices, incident management and reporting)
- Networking – working with Firewalls, Load Balancers, WAF’s, IDS/IDP
- Clustering / HA / redundancy concepts
Our technical stack for IT operations
- Microsoft Server platform (MS Windows Server 2012/2016, including Core edition)
- Application Servers (Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.)
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, Route53), ELK
- Jenkins, Nexus, Gradle
- MS SQL 2012/2016 and PostgreSQL
We expect you to have
- Working experience with Microsoft Server platform
- Experience and ability to do the most of every day tasks mentioned
- Positive thinking, be 'open minded' - be more interested in things which you do NOT know
- English, excellent speaking and writing skills
All the ususal stuff, but most important
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
If you are interested and would like to discuss this opportunity, please apply or let us know by contacting Annija - email@example.com
We will only approach candidates who will be invited to interviews.
SIA "LikeIT", E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 21, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.