Technical Support Manager
MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments for banks, based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. Using our solution banks can issue digital payment cards in a smartphone and use for payments.
You can check out more about our products in home page - https://www.meawallet.com/
Due to current product implementation and further plans and projects in Europe, Nordics and Scandinavia we are looking to expand our IT Operations team in Riga.
Your every day work will be related to
- Support processes planning, development and implementation
- Support requests monitoring and managing (incidents, CR’s, general support requests)
- Liaison between IT Operations, Development and product to identify and correct customer issues
- Support performance review and report development
- Service reports development and maintenance for internal and external receivers (customers)
- Compliance reports development and maintenance (GDPR, internal audit, etc.)
- Support tool set building (FAQ’s, documentations, input to Product team)
We expect you to have
- Working experience in a role who liasion between IT Operations, Development and product
- Positive thinking, be 'open minded' - be interested in things which you do NOT know
- Understanding of fintech lingo
- English, excellent speaking and writing skills
All the ususal stuff, but most important
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
If you are interested and would like to discuss this opportunity, please apply or let us know by contacting Annija - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only approach candidates who will be invited to interviews.
SIA "LikeIT", E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 21, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.