Neotech Development is an international software development company with offices in Baltic States - Tallinn, Estonia and Riga, Latvia. We are a team of highly skilled, engaged and passionate about software development IT professionals. Our goal is creating a software product of utmost quality by using cutting-edge technologies and solutions.
We care about our colleagues, therefore, we provide them with all necessary equipment and benefits taking into consideration individual requests. If you are looking for great colleagues, interesting development projects, nice, bright and modern office space, great coffee and a fridge full of snacks, you're looking for Neotech Development!
Your skills and experience
• At least 2 years of experience as security engineer (will be reporting to CISO)
• Knowledge of Linux and configuration of the security tools (OSSEC, rkhunter, lynis etc.)
• Knowledge PUPPET
• Knowledge and ability to work with vulnerability scanners
• Experience in conducting IS event monitoring
• Basic knowledge of PCI DSS compliance (knowledge of eCorga and MGA is an advantage)
• Knowledge of ISO 27001 is an advantage.
• Experience with SIEM implementation is a plus
• Experience in organizing the work of SOC - as an advantage
• Certificates CISSP or CISM would be as an advantage
Your key responsibilities
• System hardening
• Internal audits
• Configure tools involved in security management (HIDS, IDS, antiviruses, SIEM etc.)
• Consulting other teams (regarding security)
• Penetration testing
• Security incident analysis
• Configuring our environment to meet compliance needs
• Very attractive remuneration package & benefits, such as health insurance, trainings etc.
• Flexible and informal environment with no bureaucracy
• Friendly, positive, professional and highly engaged team
• Spacious and light office in Riga with free parking, great coffee and fridge full of tasty snacks
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Neotech Development SIA
Nova Fabrica Ltd.
Java Developer – Environment, Tools and Automation