JAVA developer in retail IT Baltic development team
Are you willing to work in a professional team at one of the most prestigious and best employers in Latvia? Make your career in an international company and in exciting working environment!
We are looking for a candidate interested in Backend Development to strengthen our cross-country team delivering Bank Process Support System to Baltics
- Cooperate with end-users, IT analysts, architects, designers, database administrators and external vendors.
- Estimate the complexity and the effort required.
- Advise and participate in technical solution designs.
- Implement and maintain the solutions – from initiation phase till early-life support and maintenance, and 2nd/3rd line support.
- Document your work and participate in hand-over processes.
- Cooperate within the team – consult, assist, review and verify the solutions created by others.
- Your range of involvement will be from really big projects at Pan-Baltic scale to individual improvements.
- Java/J2EE skills.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Maven, Git, Jenkins, Nexus).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- University degree in IT or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking. Desire to gain new knowledge and talent to learn in a rapid manner.
- A gift to create and maintain clean and clear documentation.
- Ability to organize your own work, understand priorities and reach targets.
- Very good English – both written and spoken.
- An exciting and stimulating workplace* with opportunities for career growth.
- Stable and competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- All social guarantees and health insurance.
- Special offers and discounts for banking services and for the services offered by our partners.
- Friendly, professional and helpful colleagues from all around the Baltic States.
- Exciting and challenging tasks.
* Our IT Development unit is located in Riga, Vienibas avenue 109 (Unity Business centre) with a reserved parking lot for your car or motorcycle right next to it and an underground parking for your bicycle. It is also easily reachable by trolley, bus and train.
NB! We will contact the candidates who successfully pass over to the second round.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Nordea Bank AB Latvijas filiāle