We are currently seeking: full time C/C++ DEVELOPER
- Software development;
- Documentation preparation;
- Technical support.
- Experience: C/C++ software development;
- Education: university degree;
- Skills: quick learner; good analytical skills; positive thinking; self-motivation, attention-to-detail; result-oriented, able to work in a team;
- Languages: English or Russian.
- PhD degree; experience with Linux OS; konwledge of Phyton; microcontroller and/or PLC programming; strong in maths, electronics.
- Interesting work in cutting edge a friendly environment; competitive salary, up to 2000 EUR/month (depends on experience); bonus (depends on results).
Deadline for application:
Jan 30th, 2018
from 1000 up to 2000 EUR + bonuses
+370 600 60525
Type of job: