This job offer has expired.
A renowned internet marketing company in Florida, U.S. is seeking a PHP developer to join our subsidiary in Riga. Be a part of our web-development team, which is a unique group of web engineers, building exciting and substantial latest-web-technology products.
Our core belief: accept no defeat and excel at any given chance.
- Creative and positive working environment
- Incredibly fun colleagues
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- In-depth knowledge and experience in working with GOlang
- PHP knowledge at least with one of popular CMS / Framework
- HTML / CSS
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience working with version control tools, i.e. GIT
- Knowledge of MySQL and Ability to write the raw SQL, familiar with MySQL command-line tools
- Experience with template engines (Smarty, Twig, etc.)
- Writing Unit tests
- Experience with full stack technologies and CMS (Laravel, etc.)
- Front-end technology knowledge (Bootstrap, Bower, Gulp, Grunt etc.) - advantage
- Experience with package managers (Composer, npm etc) - advantage
Think you'll fit right in?
Shoot us a note and let's chat! We speak Latvian as well, so don't be afraid about your English language skills.