This job offer has expired.
HEAD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (Riga Office) (M/F)
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Leadership of a team comprising around 15 Software Developers;
- Prioritization of projects in the pipeline and the supervision of their efficient, cost-effective and timely completion;
- Management and delivery of innovative projects such as 3D.me and api.picanova.com
- Continuous advancement and optimization of internal project organization;
- Selection of software suitable for project delivery;
- Coordination of internal resources and interfaces as well as the management of external partners;
- Development and documentation of Software Development;
- Risk management of current projects;
- Provision of regular progress reports to senior management.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar qualification;
- Several years’ experience as a Software Developer (Java and/or PHP) in a leadership role or as a Software Architect;
- Extensive knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Patterns;
- Works to a consistently high standard;
- Critical thinking and excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to travel (this role is based between the Cologne and Riga offices);
- Very good command of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international company, with financed relocation to Riga, Latvia;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be discussed during interviews.
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
Picanova GmbH filiāle „Picanova Baltics”