Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues in our web shops and production control systems;
- Creating automatic test suites for common use cases of our systems;
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results;
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality-testing activities.
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium);
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Picanova GmbH filiāle „Picanova Baltics”