SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Senior developer in a team of 5 highly motivated PHP developers;
- Develop new frameworks, solutions and features;
- Work as a multi skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Do analysis, develop code, write unit tests and develop automated tests;
- Work in newest environments like AWS, using efficient tools: Jira, Github;
- Be responsible for building and maintaining web-based applications;
- Develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel, LEMP, HTML5, MySQL, VueJS;
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team;
- Hard-working and goal-oriented personality.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Picanova GmbH filiāle „Picanova Baltics”
Similar job offers
Mid-level PHP Developer
Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech Latvia"
Mid/Senior Full Stack (PHP) Developer (Remote possible)
MG Software, SIA
Senior PHP developer
Chip Financial Ltd