This job offer has expired.
FRONT-END SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
SKYWIND TECH LV is a part of SKYWIND GROUP. Our products are used by the largest companies in the world and are known for their emphasis on a superb gaming experience. Our products are developed using an innovative and out–of-the-box approach. We love and encourage when our professionals are creative in mind and effective in performance. SKYWIND TECH LV’s main focus is to provide gaming solutions to companies all over the world.
- Develop HTML5 gaming applications for desktop and mobile, and deliver good performance across devices;
- Interact with graphical designers and QA teams to create the best product possible;
- Work with latest web technologies and continuously improve product quality;
- Support existing products and upgrade them to match latest industry trends.
- 2+ years’ application or web development experience;
- Experience in cross-platform (desktop, mobile) and cross-browser development;
- Practical skills with HTML5 technology stack, especially: Canvas, WebGL, Audio API;
- Experience working with version control systems (git, SVN, Mercurial);
- Debugging and profiling experience;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience developing games or any GPU intensive applications;
- Knowledge of modern web development trends and best practices;
- Experience with any of HTML5 graphics/game engines (pixi.js, Phaser, EaselJS, Three.js etc.);
- Experience with build systems/tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Initiative and independence, ability to organize own work, high sense of responsibility;
- Attention to detail;
- Team Player.
Attractive, competitive salary and compensation package;
Good possibilities for career development;
Experience in projects for first-rate international company;
Challenging and diverse work in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
Send your CV to jobsLV@skywindgroup.com
Apply directly: http://www.skywind-tech.lv/careers/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkywindTechLV