This job offer has expired.
SKYWIND TECH LV is a part of SKYWIND GROUP. Our products are used by the largest companies in the world and are known for their emphasis on a superb gaming experience. Our products are developed using an innovative and out–of-the-box approach. We love and encourage when our professionals are creative in mind and effective in performance. SKYWIND TECH LV’s main focus is to provide gaming solutions to companies all over the world.
- Create new competitive art for games, game product;
- Create 2D artwork from sketch for UI, symbols, texts etc.;
- Be able to present work in different styles;
- Understand and follow style provided by Game Producer/Art Director;
- Create dialog screens and texts;
- Prepare assets for integration;
- Periodically interfacing with development team, to effectively implement completed art assets into the final product;
- Effectively solve any art-related bugs or hitches that may arise during the production stage.
- Mastery of Photoshop;
- Great skills in illustration in different styles Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and color;
- Ability to adjust graphics for further development needs;
- Availability of portfolio;
- English communication skills;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness, strong work ethic, quick learner.
- Experience in Game Design;
- 3D graphics experience.
Candidates will be subjects to an extensive interview by experts only after portfolio evaluation.
Attractive, competitive salary and compensation package;
Good possibilities for career development;
Experience in projects for first-rate international company;
Challenging and diverse work in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
Send your CV to jobsLV@skywindgroup.com
Apply directly: http://www.skywind-tech.lv/careers/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkywindTechLV