SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
SKYWIND TECH LV is a part of SKYWIND GROUP. Our products are used by the largest companies in the world and are known for their emphasis on a superb gaming experience. Our products are developed using an innovative and out–of-the-box approach. We love and encourage when our professionals are creative in mind and effective in performance. SKYWIND TECH LV’s main focus is to provide gaming solutions to companies all over the world.
- You will be responsible for HTML5 gaming applications for desktop and mobile development, and delivery of good performance across devices using latest web technologies;
- As a Senior front-end developer you will be leading UI development team of great professionals;
- You will be continuously collaborating with other teams involved in delivery, like backend team, design, and QA teams to create the best product meeting set requirements;
- Working closely with management team on product requirements and processes definitions;
- We hope, you are interested in latest web technologies and will be able to suggest to continuously improve product quality;
- Support existing products and upgrade them to match latest industry trends.
- 4+ years’ application or web development experience;
- Experience in cross-platform (desktop, mobile) and cross-browser development;
- Experience developing games or any GPU intensive applications;
- Experience with any of HTML5 graphics/game engines (pixi.js, Phaser, EaselJS, Three.js etc.);
- Practical skills with HTML5 technology stack, especially canvas, WebGL and Audio API;
- Experience with build systems/tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack;
- Experience working with version control systems (git, SVN, Mercurial);
- Strong UI development experience with a great design aesthetic;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Initiative and independence, ability to organize own work, high sense of responsibility;
- Problem solver;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to understand market needs and business preferences;
- Team Player.
Attractive, competitive salary and compensation package;
Good possibilities for career development;
Experience in projects for first-rate international company;
Challenging and diverse work in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
Send your CV to jobsLV@skywindgroup.com
Apply directly: http://www.skywind-tech.lv/careers/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkywindTechLV
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
PHP Web programmētājs/a
SIA Global Consulting Partners (Europe)
.Net разработчик (частично удаленно, Кекава, Латвия)