BI developer/analyst at Data Warehouse
Our team within Swedbank Group IT, Group Finance, Group Risk and Treasury is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle increasing workload. We work together with operational systems across Swedbank group to ensure efficient creation and collection of aggregated and consolidated information. Our people ensure that we have necessary data and relevant information that will be transformed into knowledge and smart business decisions.
About the job
You will be part of an agile team and should be ready to handle a variety of tasks within the team. Your main responsibility will be to perform analysis of data warehouse related projects and propose IT solutions. You will develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and related database structures, following the general architectural principles.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with ETL tools (ODI, Informatica)
- A good understanding of Business Intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills
- A desire to work within an agile team
- Good communication skills + good spoken and written in English
- Relevant university degree within IT (or in acquisition)
- Previous experience working with enterprise data warehouses and financial institutions are considered as pluses
- Opportunity to develop one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
- To become an expert and learn best practices in BI development
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Opportunity to travel within the Swedbank home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuanaia)
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- The opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through share based reward program
Our unit is not only providing infinite business value from the information, but we help the bank to keep its license by fulfilling regulators requirements everyday basis – in the most efficient and smart way. Become one of us!
Please apply using this link: https://swedbank.easycruit.com/intranet/external/vacancy/1766021/148831?iso=lv
Swedbank is the bank for the many. As an employer we favour inclusion, support workforce diversity and are leading in gender equality. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, religion, or other conviction, age, sexual preference, nationality, origin or disability.