Senior SOC Analyst – Team lead
IT security incidents happen. So we want to be prepared.
Seeking for experienced hands-on security analyst to our Security Operations Centre (SOC) ensuring first tier IT security monitoring team located in Riga.
About the job
In this role you will:
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment, and analysis of security events employing both, intrusion detection and prevention tools, as well as other security-related tools and systems across Swedbank Group.
- Follow processes to handle business as usual and high severity incidents, including escalation to other support groups.
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities. To cooperate with other departments, teams, peer organizations and law enforcement bodies, which are involved into security investigations and escalations.
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- In the role of team lead, you will manage day-to-day activities of SOC analyst team, including shifts and substitutions, ensure quality of SOC analyst activities, suggest and implement process improvements.
What you need to succeed
You are highly motivated and have a proactive mentality, strong problem solving skills, proven ability to analyze and articulate ideas and develop recommendations under uncertainty; ability to obtain data and information from disparate sources, link and analyze the information received.
You can run and prioritize multiple tasks in parallel, while keeping attention to details.
You have university degree or practical IT working experience of at least 5 years, as well as demonstrated relevant experience in threat intel, malware analysis, incident response, or similar role.
Scripting and automation is something you do to make your life easier.
Good English verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
What you may have worked with previously
Security analyst, security incident responder, system administrator, IT risk officer, DevOps.
Potential next steps in your career after this job
IT security responder, IT security architect. Threat intelligence analyst, forensic investigator.
Why work with us
This is an opportunity to use all your knowledge in IT security. Because incidents... Well, they happen.
Work in a systemically important financial services provider in Baltic countries, Sweden and other markets.
We also offer great opportunities for personal development and training, learning from experience of other colleagues and Subject-Matter Experts.
To apply, follow this link:
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible. Please send your application in English.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!