This job offer has expired.
«Tele2 Shared Service Center» (Reg. No. 40003690571) is a company within the Tele2 AB group, is based in Riga, Latvia, and currently is responsible for providing Billing, IT & other services for Tele2 companies across Europe.
We are a rapidly developing organisation in an international environment with the objective to serve even more services for all the countries Tele2 operates in.
The Internal Development group within Tele2 is located in Riga and Stockholm. The group is mainly responsible for provisioning and service activation systems development. The environment we work in consists of Linux, Wildfly application server, Java 8, Oracle databases.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop API, expose web services and implement logic behind that
- Develop microservices
- Maintain existing web services
- Advice better architecture for both new and existing projects
- Working together with solution architects, project managers and operations
This role is meant for You, if You have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing with Java EE
- Knowledge of Java 8, JUnit, Mockito, GIT, JSON, XML, Maven
- Interest in agile way of working
- A genuine interest to evolve and grow your knowledge base
- You are good both in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel abroad
As an advantage you have:
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Experience in transaction critical systems
- Higher Education within IT or Telecom
- Apache CAMEL, SVN
What we offer in return:
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable, though fast growing company with more than 650 employees in Riga
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills
- Living the Tele2 WAY – Quality, Open, Flexible, Cost Conscious, Action & Challenge
If you have any questions regarding position, please contact Annija Babre - email@example.com
Most suitable candidates will be invited for a meeting to discuss team plans
SIA "LikeIT", 32-14 Kr. Barona iela, Riga, LV-1050, Reg.N. 40103859256