TestDevLab team impacts more than 1.5 billion people every day, ensuring they get better quality software products. We work with companies such as Skype, Microsoft, Twilio, TrueCaller, SEB Bank and many others. If you’re a passionate Web developer, we want you to join our 100 people team in Latvia - Riga or Ventspils. You will be working in one of the best offices in the city, receive competitive salary and benefits.
We wantt to hire you, if:
- You have good knowledge ofmodernC/C++ development
- You have at least 3+ years of practical work experience in C/C++ development
- Have experience with IoT devices likeRaspberry Pie, Nvidia Jetson TK1and others
- Very good communication skills in english language
- Knowledge and previous experience with Continuous Integration
- Have extensive experience using systems based on POSIX standard (Linux, macOS)
We expect you:
- Work on interesting local and international projects
- Communicate directly with customers
- Constantly learn new tools and technologies
- Be able to write and maintain complex test automation solutions using C/C++
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and continuous integration practices
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams across different time zones
- A positive 'can do attitude'
- We trust our employees
- Always want to know and learn more
- Independent and self-driven employees
- We prefer informal and relaxed environment
- We not only work diligently, but also have a wonderful time together having fun.