Full Stack Developer
Are you a Full Stack Developer who relishes technical challenges of the back end as well as the art of the front end? Or you have a friend-developer, bringing to us for which you can get 500 euros.
If so, we want to hear from you.
Top Level Analytic IT services group is an established software business working on a range of technical software development projects for their clients.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of web development experience as a Full Stack (real projects)
- Expertise with PHP Programming and MySQL
- Experienced with at least one modern PHP framework
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS3
- Experienced with Angular (preferred) or other JS framework
- Using Gulp (preferred) or other bundling tools
- Good experience in OOP/Patterns
- Experience with Content Management systems like Word Press, Drupal etc.
- Experienced GIT user
- Linux basic
- Working closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matters and know-how.
- Ability to develop closely following the functional design, ensuring the wishes of the client and user-end.
- Understanding of technical designs and Keep in control of project timelines and specifications, company`s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
From our side we offer:
- Career growth and opportunities for development,
- Training and courses on company budget
- Creative and friendly team
- Dynamic work
- Work in a large and comfortable office in the center of Riga
This is a great opportunity to work within a fantastic team. Would like to find out more about the role or the company, please get in touch.