Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sector. 400,000 customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional 330,000 use us as a hosting partner. We are 7 400 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 8 338 million in 2015.
- Implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown; and verify approach and estimates with supervisor and team
- Cooperate efficiently in international environment with team of strong professionals
We are looking for a person with good experience in C# development who meets several of the following expectations:
At least 2 years of development experience using the Microsoft .NET framework, including:
- .NET Framework (C#)
- ASP.NET, MVC
- Web API
- Experience in developing web-solutions based on EPiServer CMS
- Experience and/or interest in continuous deployment in cloud environment
- Practical experience of application development lifecycles (Agile/Kanban)
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Strong collaborative skills
- Systematic, organized and hands-on
- Bachelor (BSIT) of science in Information Technology
- Experience and knowledge of Git, Jira, Confluence
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas.
Equally important as all tech skills is how you fit to the group as a personality.
- The opportunity to work in Scandinavian environment with good work and life balance, including vacations in summer
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
- Possibilities to learn new skills and share experience with your colleagues in Riga office and abroad
- Attractive salary, health insurance and phone bills covered
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, social events and fruits in the office