Business Analyst with product ownership/design skills
We have a great job opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with product ownership/design skills in our Riga office.
This role will be a functional lead of the project.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry, that was started in 2012.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Own functional workstream from requirements discovery through client demo
- Work closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to capture business requirements
- Perform gap analysis, develop and manage functional requirements, use cases, data mappings, and detailed design specifications
- Assist Development and Quality Assurance teams and clarify requirements on a day to day basis
- Participate in project planning activities together with project managers, solution architects, and technical managers
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories delivered
- At least 3 years of Business or System Analyst experience (or any other position with similar responsibilities)
- Experience capturing requirements and crafting system specifications. for API design, standards, validation rules, field mapping, UI, etc
- Experience capturing requirements for middleware and application integrations
- Experience writing use and test cases; workflow and data diagrams
- Experience in requirements validation and UAT
- Able to map source systems data to functional specifications and requirements and interfaces
- Financial Services knowledge – Securities, market data, Investment Banking deal lifecycle, control room, and compliance functions
- Attention to detail, ability to focus and apply systematic analysis to large amounts of unstructured information
- Understanding of requirements development processes
- Understanding of QA processes
- Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Excel power-user, high proficiency in MSOffice suite, Visio
- Applicable professional certification (such as ECBA™, CCBA® or CBAP®) is an advantage
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone compensation
- English classes
- Corporate events
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Business Analyst/Manual Tester
Dyninno Group Limited filiāle "Dynatech Latvia"
Full-stack PHP senior izstrādātājs / komandas vadītājs
DYNINNO Financial Technologies