Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
We have a great job opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with hands-on experience in Quality Assurance in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and Novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Your impact zone
- Work closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to capture business requirements
- Develop and manage functional requirements, use cases and detailed design specifications
- Assist Development and Quality Assurance teams, analyze and clarify requirements on day to day basis
- Write user stories and other requirements
- Maintain, update and support already composed requirements
- Assure compatibility of requirements with the SCRUM best practices and the current workflow
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories delivered
- Perform exploratory/ad hoc testing, whenever applicable
- Develop and document test cases for requirements composed
- Report manual testing progress, status and results
- At least 2 years of Business Analyst experience (or any other position with similar responsibilities)
- Strong knowledge of technical requirement development processes
- Strong knowledge of testing and development methodologies and practices, defect management practices
- Experience in writing test cases
- Experience in requirements validation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus and apply systematic analysis to large amounts of unstructured information
- Ability to efficiently use Jira and Confluence on a daily basis
- Fluent English both in verbal and written form
- Good written and spoken Latvian or Russian skills
- Ability to work in a diverse international team
- Ability to conduct business correspondence and maintain discussions in an intelligent and professional manner
Considered an advantage
- Knowledge of BABOK practices
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience
Please apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535