We have a great job opportunity for an experienced Mobile DevOps in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry, that was started in 2012.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Software release and Software deployment management.
- Implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating and deployment of software to the on-premise and cloud environments.
- Site Security, Site Reliability, Site Management.
- Maintaining own productivity and alignment to project goals.
- Effectively collaborating with the project team.
- Communicating with a client on a daily basis.
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA.
- At least 2 years of relevant targeted experience in DevOps.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and methodologies: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City or similar.
- Experience with Cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems like TFS, SVN, Git (git, and git workflows (git-flow, branching/merging, TBD, etc).
- Experience with programming/scripting languages PowerShell, Unix Shell (The Bourne shell, Bash, or similar), Perl, Python, Groovy, etc.
- Experience with repository managers Artifactory, Nexus etc.
- Experience with issue tracking systems like Jira, Redmine, TFS.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
What we consider an advantage
- Experience building, packaging and releasing mobile apps to the Apple and/or Google app stores and understanding of app distribution to stores and related analytics.
- Experience with pre-store app distribution tools (TestFlight, HockeyApp, etc.).
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix systems administration.
- Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Skills related to containerized environments and technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Understanding of system/application monitoring process. Experience with Nagios, New Relic, Dynatrace, Zabbix, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with agile engineering techniques and patterns: TDD, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, etc.
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone compensation
- English classes
- Corporate events
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.