We have great job opportunities for all level Front-end Developers in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
Looking for developers with a good core understanding of proper software design and programming practices for our upcoming projects. As in the projects we will use Angular 2+, the ideal candidate should have real-world experience using one of these frameworks, or a strong willingness to have a practical experience with those.
28Stone Riga, founded in 2012, is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry.
At 28Stone, we bring premium capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
What we offer:
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone compensation
- English classes paid by the company
- Corporate events
What we expect:
- General understanding of common design patterns, GoF design patterns
- Good command of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Experience with Angular 2+ framework
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken
What we consider an advantage:
- Deep knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Webpack
- Basic understanding of UX principles
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience
- Designing and writing clean and testable code
- Effectively collaborating with the project team
- Maintaining own productivity and alignment to project goals
- Active contributing to technical solution definition
- Communicating with a client on a daily basis
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.