Lead Mobile Developer (Xamarin / WPF)
We have a great job opportunity for a Lead Mobile Developer (Xamarin / .NET) in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
28Stone Riga, founded in 2012, is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry.
At 28Stone, we bring premium capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Mobile application new functionality development & support;
- TDD increasing test coverage of existing functionality.
- Strong .NET / C# / WPF development experience of 5 or more years;
- Experience with Xamarin or mobile development (hybrid/native);
- Interest in moving into mobile development using Xamarin;
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Ability to effectively communicate with a client;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Nice to have
- Cross-platform development for iOS / Android is considered an advantage;
- Xamarin.Forms experience is considered an advantage;
- Objective-C / Swift / iOS APIs experience and/or Java / Kotlin / Android SDK experience;
- Sitecore experience might be helpful;
- Apache Cordova / Ionic / Angular understanding might be helpful;
- Experience in capital markets industry.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area;
- Professional growth and development;
- Attractive compensation;
- Friendly and experienced team members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Cell phone compensation;
- English classes;
- Corporate events.
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer