Mid-Senior level Java Developer
We have great job opportunities for experienced Java Developers in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Attractive compensation.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Your impact zone
- Development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions.
- Decision making on solution architecture.
- Implementation of unit and integration tests.
- Investigation of production incidents.
- At least 3 years of Java experience, JDK 8+
- Good understanding of common design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Thorough knowledge of Java frameworks - Spring Core (Java & XML configuration, Dependency Injection); Spring Boot; Spring MVC, REST ; Hibernate
- Build tools - Maven / Gradle
- Java web servers - Tomcat / Jetty
- Jenkins, a basic understanding of the CI process.
- Version control - GIT (preferred) / SVN.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
Considered an advantage
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies.
- Experience in SQL query profiling and optimization.
- Experience in multithreading programming.
- Experience in writing shell scripts.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services.
Please apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535