Mid-Senior level Python Application Developers
Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Attractive compensation.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
- At least 3 years of full-time development experience using Python 3.
- Develop Python extensively within an application context.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Understanding Agile and SDLC practices generally.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams; ability to understand business stakeholders and translate them into technical solutions.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a client.
Considered an advantage
- Experience with Django 2.x or Django 3.x and Django ORM.
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
Please apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer