Mid/Senior Java Developer
We have great job opportunities for experienced Java Developers in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
Project work includes development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions, implementation of unit and integration tests and investigation of production incidents for a US branch of a big Japanese finance group. Technology stack includes (but not limited to): Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Apache Camel, JPA/Hibernate, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Junit, GIT, Websockets, hazelcast.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry that was started in 2012.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions
- Decision making on solution architecture
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- Investigation of production incidents
- At least 3 years of Java experience
- Good understanding of common design patterns and data structures
- Spring Core (XML configuration, DI)
- Spring MVC, REST
- Maven (package, deployment, release plugin, profiles)
- Jenkins, a basic understanding of the CI process
- Version control (SVN or GIT)
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
Good to have
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies
- Experience in SQL query profiling and optimization
- Experience in multithreading programming
- Experience in writing shell scripts
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone expenses compensation
- English classes
- Corporate events
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.