.net developer (WinForms)
Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and Novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Your impact zone
- Participate in coding activities as a member of the development team.
- Perform analysis of software systems in the discovery of new requirements or enhancements.
- Administer, support, and performance tune software systems and components.
- Ensure adherence to a firm established standards for product development, security, and data protection.
- At least 2 years of C# programming experience.
- At least 1 year of Microsoft C# WinForms UI experience.
- MS SQL Server/T-SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a client
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Technology stack:
- Microsoft C# WinForms UI, third-party controls..
- SQL Server, stored procedures, schema design, performance optimization.
- Syncfusion UI Component Suite.
- Batch processing.
Considered an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Smart Client Software Factory
- Financial Services knowledge (specifically Capital Markets and Securities Trading).
- Java server side technologies
- SSIS, SSRS, scripting, reporting
Please Apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535