QA Automation Engineer
We have great job opportunities for Quality Assurance Automation Engineer in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
This role includes setting standards and best practices for QA as well as implementing QA Automation.
You will be fully integrated with the software development process to ensure testing is addressed properly. We are looking for someone who will be a change agent to move our existing QA process to the next level.
We are looking for someone who can both adopt the practices that we have implemented and bring new ideas on Automation and Quality Assurance practices.
We have implemented QA best practices across all the business domains we operate in and provide a consistent set of tools to our delivery teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality product possible.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry, that was started in 2012.
Your impact zone
- Writing the test scenario for requirements.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test cases.
- Processing the test reports to ensure automated tests are up to date.
- Meeting with business analysts to ensure test coverage of requirements.
- Partnering with developers to determine how to test new product features.
- Test applications against requirement specifications.
- Reporting and troubleshooting issues.
- Exposure to BDD.
- Execute any reasonable tasks assigned by your upline.
- At least 2+ years of QA Automation experience.
- At least 2+ years of working knowledge with Selenium WebDriver.
- At least 2+ years of working knowledge with Java and Maven.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
Registration number: 40103612535