This job offer has expired.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
We have a great job opportunity for experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineers in our Riga office.
This role includes setting standards and best practices for QA as well as implementing QA Automation.
You will be fully integrated with the software development process to ensure testing is addressed properly. We are looking for someone who will be a change agent to move our existing QA process to the next level.
This is a discipline that will span a number of projects and we are looking for someone who can both adopt the practices that we have implemented and bring new ideas on Automation and Quality Assurance practices. We are looking to implement QA best practices across all the business domains we operate in and provide a consistent set of tools to our delivery teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality product possible.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry, that was started in 2012.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Setting QA processes and standards
- Writing the test scenario for requirements
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test cases
- Processing the test reports to ensure automated tests are up to date
- Meeting with business analysts to ensure test coverage of requirements
- Partnering with developers to determine how to test new product features
- Test applications against requirement specifications
- Reporting and troubleshooting issues
- Exposure to BDD
- Execute any reasonable tasks assigned by your line
- 2+ years of QA Automation experience
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Selenium WebDriver
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Java and Maven
- Exposure to Git and Jira
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Enthusiastic about delivering high-quality solutions
- A passion for breaking the system with your test cases
- Be a self-starter and detail-oriented
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to details
Good to have
- Ability to read through the code for reviews
- Experience with Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Exposure to full application stacks in a Cloud environment
- Experience with unit-testing usingJunitor TestNG is a plus
- Linux, Windows and/or network management experience
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Global projects
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone compensation
- English classes
- Friday's brown bag sessions with pizza
- Corporate events
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.