Senior level Manual QA Engineer
Design. Build. Deliver.
We are a global, full service, digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry.
You will be fully integrated with the software development process to ensure testing is addressed properly. We are looking for someone who will be a change agent to move our existing QA process to the next level.
We are looking for someone who can both adopt the practices that we have implemented and bring new ideas on Quality Assurance practices.
We have implemented QA best practices across all the business domains we operate in and provide a consistent set of tools to our delivery teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality product possible.
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and Novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- Stability and social security.
- Health insurance (+sport/dentist/vaccination).
- Squad Hour gym membership.
- Cell phone compensation.
- English classes.
- Paid car parking.
Your impact zone
Please Apply using the button below.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Junior QA Specialist: For Manual Web Based Application Testing
Senior QA Engineer (Custom Solutions)
QA Specialist with Possibility to Grow Further as Project Manager