Senior Manual QA Engineer
We have a great job opportunity for a Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer in our Riga or Daugavpils office.
You will be working with a Riga-based team of 6+ experienced developers, tasked with establishing, extending, maintaining and executing the set of manual tests on a project being under active development and released to production on a regular basis.
This role includes setting standards and best practices for QA.
28Stone Riga is a part of 28Stone Consulting, an international consulting firm specializing in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry that was started in 2012.
At 28Stone, we bring proven, premium, capital markets solution design and delivery skills to market at costs offset by a proven delivery model and our ability to effectively manage our people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
- Analyze user stories and other requirements
- Develop and document test cases
- Manually execute existing test cases (e.g., regression test suite)
- Perform exploratory/ad hoc testing, whenever applicable
- Report manual testing progress, status and results
- At least 3 years of manual testing experience
- Experience in both test case development and execution
- General understanding of how applications are built under the hood
- High-level understanding of the requirement, code and test life cycles
- Ability to efficiently use Jira and Confluence on a daily basis
- Strong analytical skills, precision, and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area
- Professional growth and development
- Attractive compensation
- Friendly and experienced team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Cell phone compensation
- English classes
- Corporate events
Should you be interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com.
We will contact only candidates, who will be invited to the interviews.