This job offer has expired.
We are a creative international co-working group that is focused on a strong spirit, wide ambitions, and visionary attitude. Our mission is to establish an exchange of expertise, international relations and a cultural base that is capable of giving rise to extraordinary ideas, innovative mechanisms, crazy hypothesis. We also do marketing and events.
At 4montnait we are not trying to say that we are the best. Then again, we would be lying if
we said that the thought has never crossed our mind. We’re all artists who bring creativity to
business each in their own way. We are working closely with long term clients in Germany who
regularly bring us on business trips to Hamburg and Berlin.
We are the ones through whom the passion, creativity, energy and professional attitude
collides and amazing things are achieved by also having fun along the way.
Attributes like passion, creativity and professional attitude together form a strong team
spirit, capable of achieving big results. Apart from the results we see big value in creating energy
and having fun along the work-flow.
Join the team and be a part of creating something truly amazing. We know what needs to
be done now, but we also know that the road up ahead is one that takes us to the most
interesting places. We do have a certain dream for the future and maybe you can be the one who
helps us get there. And why the hell not, right?
What will you do?
• Help us create websites and tools for marketing campaigns
• Be the main person responsible for the technical department in our company
• Look for new solutions in the industry and implement them in our projects
• Play a major role in the growth of our company
• Travelling to Europe on a regular basis
What skills and practices would be expected from you?
• Knowledge in working with Ajax, PHP, and at least two of those - Client-side frameworks
and libraries, such as Prototype, AngularJS, ReactJS, UIkit, jQuery, YAML, Bootstrap, and others.
• Knowledge of how to use git version control, sass and other workflow related tools.
• You should feel free to operate in comandline, npm, bower, composer, etc, Run node,js
• Understanding of MVC pattern in applications, knows what is API is, for example rest
API, data sending, data receiving.
• Understanding of HTTP and HTTPS protocol
• Knowledge on theory and concepts of relational databases incl. Basic knowledge of the
peculiarities of database systems such as Oracle, PostGres, Microsoft SQL and MySQL
• Mastering the SQL language, also XML, JSON
Why should you choose 4montnait?
• Cool office in the centre of Riga
• We’re a company with strong ties to Germany
• A creative atmosphere where you can just let loose and be yourself
• You’d have a chance to impact where the company is heading in the long term
• There is a bar underneath the office
• We have a PS4
• At the end of the day, if you are a creative person, you’ll feel at home.
• Also, if you like slight craziness, then the people here are made for you.